- Item type: Article
The «Diyar» website located at https://diyar.im (further “Site”) is a copyrighted work belonging to «Diyar» organization. Certain features of the Site may be subject to additional guidelines, terms, or rules, which will be posted on the Site in connection with such features.
All such additional terms, guidelines, and rules are incorporated by reference into these Terms.
Access to the Site
Subject to these Terms. «Diyar» grants you a license to access the Site solely for your own personal, noncommercial use.
Certain Restrictions. The rights approved to you in these Terms are subject to the following restrictions:
- you shall not sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, host, or otherwise commercially exploit the Site;
- you shall not change, make derivative works of, disassemble, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of the Site;
- you shall not access the Site in order to build a similar or competitive website;
All copyright and other proprietary notices on the Site must be retained on all copies thereof.
We reserve the right to change, suspend, or cease the Site with or without notice to you. You approved that we will not be held liable to you or any third-party for any change, interruption, or termination of the Site or any part.
User Content. "User Content" means any and all information and content that a user submits to the Site. You are exclusively responsible for your User Content. You hereby certify that your User Content does not violate our Acceptable Use Policy.
You hereby grant to «Diyar» an irreversible, nonexclusive and royalty-free license to reproduce, distribute, publicly display, incorporate into other works, and otherwise use of your User Content.
Acceptable Use Policy. The following terms constitute our "Acceptable Use Policy":
You agree not to use the Site to collect, upload, transmit, display, or distribute any User Content
- that violates any third-party right or any intellectual property or proprietary right;
- that is unlawful, harassing, abusive, tortious, threatening, harmful, invasive of another’s privacy, vulgar, defamatory, false, intentionally misleading, trade libelous, pornographic, obscene, patently offensive, promotes racism, bigotry, hatred, or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- that is harmful to minors in any way;
- that is in violation of any law, regulation, or obligations or restrictions imposed by any third party.
In addition, you agree not to:
- upload, transmit, or distribute to or through the Site any software intended to damage or alter a computer system or data;
- send through the Site unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam or any other form of duplicative or unsolicited messages;
- use the Site to assemble information or data regarding other users without their consent;
- create an undue burden on servers or networks connected to the Site, or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, whether through password mining or any other means;
- harass or interfere with any other user’s use and enjoyment of the Site;
- use software or scripts to produce multiple accounts on the Site, or to generate automated searches, requests, or queries to the Site.
We reserve the right to review any User Content, and to investigate and/or take appropriate action against you in our sole discretion if you violate the Acceptable Use Policy or any other provision of these Terms. Such action may include removing or modifying your User Content, terminating your Account.
You agree to indemnify and hold «Diyar» and its officers, employees, and agents harmless, including costs and attorneys’ fees, from any claim or demand made by any third-party due to or arising out of
- your use of the Site;
- your violation of these Terms;
- your violation of applicable laws or regulations;
- your User Content.
Third-Party Links & Ads; Other Users
Third-Party Links & Ads. The Site may contain links to third-party websites and services, and/or display advertisements for third-parties. Such Third-Party Links & Ads are not under the control of «Diyar», and «Diyar» is not responsible for any Third-Party Links & Ads. «Diyar» provides access to these Third-Party Links & Ads only as a convenience to you, and does not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to Third-Party Links & Ads. You use all Third-Party Links & Ads at your own risk, and should apply a suitable level of caution and discretion in doing so. When you click on any of the Third-Party Links & Ads, the applicable third party’s terms and policies apply, including the third party’s privacy and data gathering practices.
Other Users. Each Site user is solely responsible for any and all of its own User Content. Because we do not control User Content, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for any User Content, whether provided by you or by others. You agree that «Diyar» will not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred as the result of any such interactions. If there is a dispute between you and any Site user, we are under no obligation to become involved.
Cookies. Like any other website, «Diyar» uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
These Terms are subject to occasional revision, and if we make any substantial changes, we may notify you by sending you an e-mail to the last e-mail address you provided to us and/or by prominently posting notice of the changes on our Site. Any changes to these Terms will be effective upon the earliest of thirty (30) calendar days following our dispatch of an e-mail notice to you or thirty (30) calendar days following our posting of notice of the changes on our Site. Continued use of our Site following notice of such changes shall indicate your acknowledgement of such changes and agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of such changes.
Electronic Communications. The communications between you and «Diyar» use electronic means, whether you use the Site or send us emails, or whether «Diyar» posts notices on the Site or communicates with you via email. For contractual purposes, you
- consent to receive communications from «Diyar» in an electronic form;
- agree that all terms and conditions, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that «Diyar» provides to you electronically satisfy any legal obligation that such communications would satisfy if it were be in a hard copy writing;
Entire Terms. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us regarding the use of the Site. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. The section titles in these Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. The word "including" means "including without limitation". If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the other provisions of these Terms will be unimpaired and the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed modified so that it is valid and enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by law. Your relationship to «Diyar» is that of an independent contractor, and neither party is an agent or partner of the other. »Diyar» initiates the assigning of these Terms. The terms and conditions set forth in these Terms shall be binding upon assignees.
Copyright/Trademark Information. Copyright ©. All rights reserved. All trademarks and logos displayed on the Site are our property or the property of other third-parties. You are not permitted to use these Marks without our prior written consent or the consent of such third party which may be an owner of mentioned elements.